We have a very friendly group of seniors who meet regularly. If you are also in this stage of your life, they would love to welcome you to one of the following:
Coffee Shop – every Monday 10.30am – 12.00 noon
An open and informal opportunity to meet others in the community, and share good coffee and cake.
Every Tuesday, a varied programme of meetings:
- 1st Tuesday of each month: Soup and Sweet (12.30pm at the church)
- 2nd Tuesday: Active Living
- 3rd Tuesday: Village Lunch Club (12.30pm at the church). The cost is £6 a head and its excellent value.
- 4th Tuesday: Tea and Talk (at Clive and Gill’s, 31 Long Grove)
- (5th Tuesday): look out for special meetings
For information about any of the above contact Gill Roberts (01494 677281) and look at our Coming Events page for future dates.